I am overwhelmed by being nominated by willow4 from Kittens with Mittens for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much you are so very kind :-D
Here are the conditions of The Versatile Blogger Award: – Thank the person who gave you this award. – Include a link to their blog. – Next, select 15 bloggers that you follow regularly or have recently discovered. – Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile blogger-award. – Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And now onto the Blogs that I nominate:
1. Heather @ Wool love-functional fiber art - she make the most amazing felted stuff.
2. Andria @ McGreen Experience - I love seeing her creations that she puts together for her twin girls. So Creative.
3. Carmela Biscuit - Her work is amazing and the way she photographs her projects is always a delight!
4. Linda @ Natural Suburbia - A wonderful, inspiring person and friend who creates the most amazing animal patterns!
5. Michelle @ Will Knit for Food - Her crafts and writing style are wonderful and always a delight to read! ( I am aware that she has been already nominated, but I had to second that!)
6. Elisabeth Andree - Her crocheting talent is so beautiful, a real pleasure to the eyes!
7. Jocelyn @ Handmade by Knottygal - She is incredibly multi-talented and her Blog is a delight to visit.
8. Tami @ Tami's Amis - for her amazing yarn creations ( I know she has also been nominated already, but I also had to add her!)
9. Kathleen @ A surpise every time - She has the sweetest creations -like her bookworms :-D
10. Pam @ For the Love of Cooking - She has the most inspiring meals to be put together all with tutorials. Yummy!
11. Whitney @ Whitney sews - imaginative sewing ventures accompanied by You Tube Videos - Great!
12. Nancy @ One Loopy Knitter - A wonderful Blog to browse through. Gorgeous pictures and creations.
13. Larissa @ mmmcrafts - She has amazing creations and ideas with free tutorials.
14. Lori @ lori times five - She is such an inspirational being!
15. Shannon @ A Life Flexible - Her blog is always a pleasure to visit, her posts witty!
Now 7 things about myself - hmmmm
1. I often think I am not from this world as I don't really fit in anywhere.
2. That said, I like to think WAY out of the box, and encourage my children to do the same.
3. I am always in search of the REAL truth.
4. I have an innate understanding of herbs.
5. I love being in the woods picking herbs as I did once upon a lifetime.
6. I appreciate people who stand up for what they believe, as long as they let others do the same.
7. I have an attic full of books, and can't seem to get rid of any of them as I love them all dearly.
Thanks again Kittens with Mittens for the nomination - what an honour!