This is the place where I will bring you a tutorial of sorts every Thursday.
Not only do I share something with you, but I would thoroughly love it if you joined in too.
This is your opportunity to link up your weekly crafts and creativeness for all to enjoy.
That all said, I unfortunately do not have a tutorial to share with you today as I have been so busy getting prepared for the festive season (as I am sure all of you out there also have been).
Here are some of the Tutorials I have posted recently.
Please feel free to visit one that happens to tickle your fancy.
You can find other Tutorials that I have made throughout the year above in the Tutorial Tab or in the left side bar.
Thank you so much to all of you who linked up their amazing work last week. I always try to visit each and every one of you.
Amazingly, there was only one link visited last week :( and so I am very proud to feature her work here.
This craft is too adorable, thank you for sharing.
Because there weren't too many visitors bloghopping this week, I am featuring my favourite 3 from last week:
Definitely not just something for this time of the year, I can think of many other occasions where I would like to try this :)
Sooooooo cute, just had to post it because of the picture :D
I love this idea, thank you so much :)
Your Posts have all been Pinned on the Tutorial Thursday Board.
Please feel free to grab yourself a button below if you haven't already...
If you would like the chance to be featured on next week's Tutorial Thursdays, please link up your recent crafts below.
Rules for the Linky Party:
- Be a Follower of Marigolds' Loft, this is not a MUST, but I would appreciate it :)
- Grab my button below and showcase it somewhere on your blog OR create a visible link.
- Do not Link if you are selling something.
- Be sure to only link the relevant Blogpost and not your whole blog.
- Do visit the at least 2 other posts linked below, it is always nice to receive visitors :)
- In linking below you are giving me the permission to use of your image if it is being featured the following week. If I am unable to use your image I can unfortunately not feature you, even if you are the most visited site.
- Please note: I will remove content that does not abide by the rules mentioned above.
As I am taking a blogging break over the festive season, I will showcase the 3 most visited links on Thursday the 10th January 2013.
I wish you all a very, merry Festive Season and look forward to partying with you all again in the new year.