Thursday 30 May 2013

Tutorial Thursdays - 5 Easy Crafts - A Round Up

Today I want to recap on the last 5 craft tutorials I have shared with you over the last while, incase you have missed them.

recycled flowers PET

Spring Invitations

Spring Vases

Recycled Terracotta Pots

Decorate your own clock

Which of these crafts did you enjoy?
Which did you reproduce? 
I would love to hear from you and see your creations, leave your comments below.

What have you been up to this week?

Thank you so much for all who linked up their lovely posts last week,
there were so many fantastic posts from last week, I loved visiting each and every one of you. 

This weeks featured links are:

The Most viewed link this week:

handmade Buttercup Bag
This cute Buttercup Bag by Deby @ So Sew Easy

And my fav choices for this week:

Fabric Butterflies
Such sweet Fabric Butterflies in a Cloche by Gail @ Purple Hues and Me

Mass producing gift bags
An awesome Tutorial on how to mass produce Gift Bags by Joy @ Joy's Jots, Shots and Whatnots

Well-done ladies and thank you for sharing your wonderful Crafts with us all.

I have pinned your crafts on the PinBoard and added them to the Tutorial Thursday Album on my Facebook Page :)

(If you have a Facebook Page or account, I would very much appreciate a share :))

Don't forget to grab your button if you haven't done so already :)


”Marigolds

Now it is your turn - what have you been up to this week?

Please feel free to link up your crafts below.

They do not have to be tutorials, I would love to see any crafts.

:::NEW:::

I have started a new Sunday Linky Party for Social Media/Blogging Tips and Tricks - If you would like 
to link up your tips and tricks on this topic you can link them HERE

Rules for todays' Craft Linky Party:
  • Firstly, your link must be craft related! Please do not link up goodies which are on other topics. 
  • Grab my button below and showcase it somewhere on your blog OR create a visible link.
  • Do not Link if you are selling something. 
  • Be sure to only link the relevant Blogpost and not your whole blog.
  • Please be so kind and visit at least 2 other posts linked below, it is always nice to receive visitors, this is a linky party after all! :)
  • In linking below you are giving me the permission to use of your image if it is being featured the following week. If I am unable to use your image I can unfortunately not feature you.
  • Please do not link up stuff you have already linked up before!
  • Please note: I will remove content that does not abide by the rules mentioned above. 
Do you have your own Linky Party happening? I would love to hear about it!
Link it up HERE

Marigolds' Loft


Have a great Week.
This weeks linky is arranged in a random order, so that all your links get a chance to be at the top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive